[Dixielandjazz] Song words changed slightly

Don Kirkman donsno2 at charter.net
Mon Feb 13 16:17:33 PST 2012

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:18:28 -0800, you wrote:

Probably most anyone younger than we may not even know who Kissinger
was, let alone what he's doing now.  The leadup was that Kissinger had
been through several surname changes in his lifetime, so his friends
wrote the song about him.

My college roommate several decades ago delighted in singing that
version of "Who's Kissing."