[Dixielandjazz] Adding a letter to a song title - was - vocal gaffes

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 07:06:06 PST 2012

Dear Bill:

And just when are the "titles" I mentioned not also a part of the
lyrics? Except for "Afternoon in Paris", the original having no
lyrics. However there seem to be some lyrics attached to it now, but I
do not suggest you google them because they are quite nasty. <grin>

Cheers,
Steve
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband