[Dixielandjazz] A Message From Bria Skonberg

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Feb 6 18:43:39 PST 2012

Hi everyone,
I've been working hard to get my own group together and off the ground and I've got
a gig this upcoming Wednesday at the Metropolitan Room (34 West 22nd between 5th
and 6th) which is a gorgeous cabaret space with excellent acoustics.  We'll be playing
swinging favorites with original arrangements,  some of my own compositions and a
couple of wild cards.  I'm lucky to be working with Tardo Hammer on piano, Ulysses
Owens Jr. on drums and Sean Cronin on bass - It's worth it just to hear them!
 Speaking of wild cards, I've taken the liberty of trying something different with
my own night and will be featuring stand up comedian DAN NAINAN in the midst of my
musical fun.  Dan, a "100% clean comedian" is very accomplished, often on tour and
we're lucky to get him.
Tickets are $15 + 2 drink minimum, and reservations can be made by calling the club:
212 206 0440
Hope you can make it, and/or feel free to pass this to anyone who may be interested.
Thanks so much!
Bria
www.briaskonberg.com