[Dixielandjazz] Blues Over Bodega

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 23:31:36 PST 2012

Once again, thanks to all of you who sent notes and photos relating to
"Blues Over Bodega." I will be emailing you a copy of the pdf of this issue
of "The Frisco Cricket" (normally available for one year only to members of
the San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation) as a "thank you" in a few
days.

Scott Anthony