[Dixielandjazz] Request

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 3 13:36:38 PST 2012

Scott Anthony wrote:
> I must have had the 1970s reissued LP with the picture of Lu on the cover. However, I don't really remember the text on the cover being "Memories of the Bodega Battle". Could there have been an LP with that same picture but with the text being "Battle For Bodega" or "Blues Over Bodega"?

Dear Scott,
Just to muddy the water.
The Ted Shafer CD 'Together Again. Turk Murohy. Lu Watters' (with a pic of Lu and Turk on the cover has the following heading on the back insert, in caps:
Lu Watters - Turk Murphy: Together Again Blues On Bodega Bay - MMRC-CD-8
The album notes include a copy of the original Fantasy LP and provides details of the John Le Baron photograph used on it.
Kind regards,
Bill.