[Dixielandjazz] Request

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 12:29:14 PST 2012

Thanks, John and everyone who has responded.

I must have had the 1970s reissued LP with the picture of Lu on the cover.
However, I don't really remember the text on the cover being "Memories of
the Bodega Battle". Could there have been an LP with that same picture but
with the text being "Battle For Bodega" or "Blues Over Bodega"?

I still would love to have a good photo of the original issue cover, though!
:)

Scott Anthony