[Dixielandjazz] Looking forward to Fresno.

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:02:24 PST 2012

Good for you!  My children never wanted to go, but then, their mother
has always hated jazz (we've been together for almoswt 50 years now,
first dating, then we got married in 1965).

My grandaughter went with me once to hear Swing de Gitanes, but both
she and her sister refused to come to hear Isradixie, even though two
girls more or less their age (a friend's nieces) came with us.
Cheers