[Dixielandjazz] Re history of early jazz

Brian Gail briangail at kinect.co.nz
Thu Dec 27 14:00:58 PST 2012

  We had a musician who was organising a jazz festival  over here and stated when promoting the festival  he was switched onto jazz
  in the   70s when he heard the  group called the      “ Doors “    Its no wonder early jazz gets a poor following .

We have just finished doing 4 days  at a shopping complex   and made more friends ,had more fun and got extra gigs out of playing
  this wonderful old music

  Brian Geoghan                                                    ‘