[Dixielandjazz] Question about sound...

Steve Heist steveheist at videotron.ca
Sat Dec 22 16:41:30 PST 2012

Hi gang and Merry Christmas,
I'm going to play a gig on New Year's Eve - just solo piano (it's at a fancy
spa in Northern Quebec).  The room is small (50 to 100 people) and I'm
wondering what kind of reverb is best on acoustic piano sound (no vocal
involved)???  When I sing, I just put a plate reverb on my voice and have
the piano with no reverb which works well, but I could use some help here...
especially from Kash...  I know he knows a lot about sound reinforcement...
ANY help will be greatly appreciated and thanks!
ALL the Best,
Steve "Stubby" Heist