[Dixielandjazz] Margaret Squires Post Possibly Hacked

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Dec 19 21:07:30 PST 2012

> Yep.  Hacked again.  I'll remove DJML from my contacts.  Hopefully that will
> stop the list from being bothered....at least by MY hacks!

Dear Margaret,
No apology necessary.
It may not be your fault and did not originate with you, but came via another contact list with your name on it.
We have several knowledgeable computer mates on the DJML.
I'm sure that they can offer an explanation.
Whenever I receive a <no subject> message from DJML, it is nearly always a 'hacked' one, so I usually delete it unread.
Very kind regards,
Bill.