[Dixielandjazz] Saturday Night and Sunday Arvo with The New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sun Dec 16 20:21:36 PST 2012

Dear Friends,
Just two more Gigs left for 2012.
Next Saturday Night , 7pm-till-10pm, The New Melbourne Jazz Band will be at
The Dandenong RSL, Clow Street Dandenong.
Free entry , a huge dance floor and lots of "Fun Jazz" . To book a table
Please phone 9792 1535.

Next Sunday we will be at The Digley International Hotel, Boundary Road,
Dingley. 1pm-till-4pm .
Great Food, The best service from Sarah and her staff, and lots of your
requests all go to making it a "Terrific Day" just before Christmas.
Phone 9551-8344 to book a table.
For those that can`t make it for either day ,I want to thank you all again
for your support and look forward to seeing you all next year.

Cheers, and best wishes,
Ross.
9801 2237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com