[Dixielandjazz] LA Vintage Revival Bands

Justin Au jtazztrumpet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:16:35 PST 2012

Thanks for sharing this great article with us, David.  I actually know
several guys (and gals) that play in those groups mentioned in the article
and more.  Not all of them are young, but all are young at heart.  This
weekend I will be going down to LA to play with one of those groups.  In
San Diego and LA, there is a large contingent of young swing dancers that
appreciate OKOM - so much so that the San Diego Jazz Fest is considering
dedicating a couple venues to dance space next year.  Rumor has that a
Lindy Exchange may also be in the plans

-Justin
Sacramento, CA