[Dixielandjazz] Next Sunday at Dandenong RSL with the New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Dec 10 00:41:36 PST 2012

Dear Friends,
The New Melbourne Jazz Band will be at the Dandenong RSL, Clow Street
Dandenong next Sunday afternoon,16th of Dec, 1pm-till-4pm.
We will be back at Dandenong RSL on Saturday night Dec 22nd, 7pm-till-10pm.
To book a table please phone 9792 1535.

Sunday Dec 23rd will be at The Dingley International Hotel ,Boundary Road,
Dingley, 1pm-till-4pm. Jazz in the Bistro. Great food and and lots of fun
jazz plus Sarah and her staff to look after you.Phone 9551 8344 to book a
table.
 A great way to finish off 2012.

Thank you all again for your support .
For those that can`t make it to the last few gigs for the year we (the Band)
thank you and wish you a "Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year" !!!
We will be back in January 2013, Sunday 13th, The Royal Hotel, Upper
Ferntree Gully, Sunday 20th, Dingley International Hotel,and Sunday 27th at
The Monash Hotel,Clayton.
Best wishes, Ross,
9801 2237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com