[Dixielandjazz] Southern discomfort

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 7 09:32:34 PST 2012

I once as a joke bought a young lady a measure of Southern Comfort
Rather than settle for it being too sweet she identified quite brilliantly

what could be added to produce what the sip allowed me enabled me to

gather was a decidedly potable mixture ---
if her enthusiasm for her new recipe hadn't brought home to me the cost of it.
My pockets began rapidly to lose weight
and her lack of interest in jazz to increase in relevance

I might reveal the identity of the magic ingredient if Southern Comfort would consider

maybe getting together with the maker of  the other stuff to sponsor some jazz

which reminds me of .....  who found a certain sponsoring beer -- beer!!!  -- too sweet!
Which it was ...

" .... and lo, in the warmth of their jazz festival shalt thou drink the sponsor's ....."

cheers!

Robert R. Calder