[Dixielandjazz] Guitarist/entertainer Slim Gaillard-- Horace Harris writes

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Tue Dec 4 07:54:49 PST 2012

To:  Musicians and JazzFans;  DJML

From:  Norman Vickers and Horace M. Harris

This note from our British  listmate ( both lists)  Horace M. Harris.
Horace was collecting 78 rpm  jazz records before WWII.  He's active with
the International Association of Jazz Record Collectors and is occasional
contributor to The American Rag, a California Traditional Jazz Monthly.

Horace adds his own personal anecdote about Slim Gaillard.

Thanks, Horace.