[Dixielandjazz] New Guy Intro 9- Seeking Fake Books

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 10:43:52 PST 2012

Jim,

I can help you out a bit regarding your search for some fakebooks.

My website has some fakebooks posted there for free download. The tunes are all out of copyright so you won't get absolutely every tune you want, but there are quite a few there. The books are set up for C, Bb, Eb, and Bass clef instruments. There is also a book for the tuba player with the melody written in the tuba player's normal playing range.

People who have downloaded them have been good enough to have advised me of the errors in them. I am slowly getting the errors fixed and posting the new versions. There are still a few errors I haven't fixed in what is posted there now, but I have been busy with other things in my life.

The fakebooks are located at

http://creolejazzband.com/Fake%20Books.html

They are there for any and all to download.

Kevin Yeates
Vancouver, Canada