[Dixielandjazz] New Guy Intro

Phil Wilking arnold.wilking at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 2 22:41:17 PST 2012

Click on this URL. It should take you to a web site which has many fakebooks
for sale, including my own. I mention my own because it has lead sheets for
bass clef instruments as well as C, Bb. and Eb treble clef instruments.

http://ultimatebanjo.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6&sort=20a&page=6&zenid=e950nq2hb52e66hd6jc83l54l2

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.