[Dixielandjazz] San Diego Jazz Fest - an Addendum

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Sun Dec 2 19:26:44 PST 2012

The only program I'm aware of is River Walk, Jim Collum Jazz Band, which is supposed to be on Saturday morning at 7 AM.

The Festival was lots of fun.  I spent Friday and Saturday there, re-upped my membership in the AFCDJS, signed up for the Jazz Camp in January, played a set in the jam session on Friday which I enjoyed thoroughly and saw and heard hours of terrific Dixieland.  I also met some people from back home (Texas!).  It was just too much fun!

Best

Jim Allen
Coronado, CA