[Dixielandjazz] Wednesday night and Sunday Arvo with NMJBand

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sun Dec 2 13:14:32 PST 2012

Dear Friends,
Next Wednesday night the New Melbourne Jazz Band will be at the Maroondah
Club, Mount Dandenong Road, East Ringwood. 6pm-till-9pm.
Great food , dance floor, and lots of fun jazz.
Please phone 9879 2922 to book a table.

Next Sunday arvo we will be at the Royal Hotel, Upper Ferntree Gully,
1pm-till-4pm. Phone 9758 2755  to book a table.

Thank you all for your support through the year. It has been a great year
for the band and we wish you all the best for Xmas and hope to see you all
again next year.
Cheers, Ross , Charlie, Peter, Ron and Ben.
A special thank you to Simon who has filled for me on Bass.