[Dixielandjazz] FW: Lead Sheet website

Bob Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Sun Aug 19 04:03:36 PDT 2012

Parts for the trombone written in Bb are mostly English brass band parts
written in the treble clef, and some European parts written in Bb in the
bass clef.
Mostly parts written in Bb in the bass clef come with the Bb trombone on one
side and the C trombone on the other. Statistically, we trombonists are
amongst the lower IQ brackets, and that means we have to write on one side
of doubled-up parts: "NOT THIS SIDE", after we have carefully identified the
side that we must not play in ensembles!

Cheers

Bob Smith