[Dixielandjazz] Lead Sheet Request

John McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 17 12:57:06 PDT 2012

Mike,
14 seconds of searching You Tube produced these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj_Vts2Mw6E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRA4p7-CYsY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPATiOx65z0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4fMR90V0BA

Cheers,
John

On Aug 17, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Mike Woitowicz wrote:

Fellow DJML'rs:

I'm still looking for a lead sheet to "Why Don't You Come on Down to New Orleans." If anyone has it and could share a copy, I would appreciate it. Alternately, if you have an mp3 audio file and would be willing to share it, I could learn the tune off of that.

Thanks.

Mike Woitowicz
The Banjo Barons Ragtime Band
The Dixie Barons Dixieland Band