[Dixielandjazz] FW: I'm back

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sun Aug 12 02:06:12 PDT 2012

Subject: [Dixielandjazz] I'm back
>Hello everyone ! I first joined this list shortly before Peter passed away
and was active for several years. I thought I'd drop back in and see what's
going on.
Dave Hanson, Trombone

Welcome back, Dave.  I prompted Dave, during my recent visit to his home
near Atlanta, to rejoin djml.  Glad he has done so.  Here's a fellow with
gobs of experience in our particular area of music.  He's also somewhat of a
collector of some fine trombones, some of which I had the pleasure of trying
out.  Never have seen a room in someone's home dedicated to 8 trombone
stands with 8 trombones sitting on them.  All with wonderfully smooth
slides.  Loving care!

I'm so glad I discovered djml way back about the time Dave did, and am
grateful for all the people I have met through the list, one of which was
Dave Hanson.

Dave has had a bit of a bout with bad health and is now recovering at home.
Please wish him well, and welcome him back to DJML.

Jim