[Dixielandjazz] New Band

Dave Livingston snargi at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 4 16:32:41 PDT 2012

Bob, these guys are great, and getting a big following. I heard them for the
first time this year at the French Quarter Festival. I now have all their CDs in
the playlist rotation for Dixieland Gumbo. They are one of the front runners in
the youth resurgence of Trad in New Orleans. They would be a great band to get
for the Sacramento Festival or Jubilee By The Sea (Pismo DJML members!)

 David Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo Internet Radio
http://www.dixielandgumbo.com
The BESTplace on the web to hear Traditional Jazz
To inquire about getting your band on the station
contact Dave at davel at dixielandgumbo.com