[Dixielandjazz] Standing Ovation

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 04:30:23 PDT 2012

Hello Bob,
Steve also mentioned something of importance - that the kids promised
to come back for the Midri Brothers.  And if they do, they may come to
more OKOM as well.
While here we have mixed audiences for most jazz performances, albeit
more so at swing dances (missed one last Saturday night, but I have
not yet perfected being in two places at the same time), but I
understand that in the States there is a clear age segregation.
Cheers