[Dixielandjazz] tasteless, tedious argument about style

Ken Mathieson ken at kenmath.free-online.co.uk
Sun Apr 29 16:32:12 PDT 2012

More mea culpa!!

When I read Norman Vickers'  original post (""Everyone who wishes that Steve Barbone and Marek Boym would carry on their tedious argument about style of music that Evan Christopher plays, signify by writing "Aye!"),
I misread it by anticipating the word "elsewhere" after the word "plays" and mistakenly responded with an "Aye!"

Before anyone writes in to question my sanity, I hereby undertake to read all original posts more carefully in future.

Ken (feeling silly and contrite) Mathieson