[Dixielandjazz] Meschiya Lake & Dem Little Big Horns

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:54:03 PDT 2012

I have noticed the Tuba Skinny Band working out harmonies and song
arrangements (with minimal or even no charts) before their sets -
while there is a lot of spontaneity in their performances, they do
very nice things when backing up solos or their vocalist.

Fortunately there are many Youtube clips for these bands!

David Richoux