[Dixielandjazz] Fan Bridge

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 07:47:07 PDT 2012

Sorry about the unworkable link. Suggest interested folks go to the
web site.

http://www.fanbridge.com/

Then, at the bottom right, click on the box that says "Sign up for
free weekly lessons on growing your fan base"  IT IS INDEED FREE and
for bands that do not do much e-marketing, has some good tips.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband