[Dixielandjazz] Gary Church in need of financial help

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Apr 1 10:57:28 PDT 2012

Dear Listmates,

The info regarding Gary Church and his need of funds for the operation for his brain tumor has been posted here before. But, I am posting an email from the banjo player Lee Floyd.

I am sure that many of you know Gary, and/or have played with him.

He was a member of our comedy Jazz group The Boondockers along with our former listmate Bill Gunter.

Gary also worked for many years with Merl Haggard and Mel Tillis.

Anything you can do financially will be much appreciated by Gary and Cheryl.

Also, please pass this on to anyone who might be able to help.

See below.

--Bob Ringwald

DJML Moderator