[Dixielandjazz] Austin's Young & Hot on Riverwalk Jazz this week

Donald Mopsick dmopsick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:35:24 PDT 2011

On Riverwalk Jazz this week, we're featuring young traditional jazz
players from Austin who know how to get hot and stay hot. These
twentysomethings have a high respect for Armstrong, Waller, and above
all Django.

Featured are Albanie Falletta, JD Pendley, Erik Hokkanen, Ryan Gould,
and their senior colleagues Shelly Berg, Topsy Chapman, and Vernel
Bagneris.

This was one of the last shows I did for them. We recorded it at the
historic Pearl Stable in San Antonio, a restored horse stable for a
brewery. It's a near-ideal perfect venue for a concert.

Stream the show now at http://riverwalkjazz.org or don't (you have
only yourself to blame).

mopo
--