[Dixielandjazz] OKOM In Milwaukee

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Sep 27 14:16:58 PDT 2011

This from John Knurr in Milwaukee:
manofmusic4u at yahoo.com

Hi Bob - He's in luck - Our once a month gig with the New South Rampart St Paraders
is Wed Oct. 5th from 6:30 to 9:30 at the Organ Piper Music Palace. It's located on
hiway 100 between Coldspring and Layton in Greenfield. No cover.
 (Southwest side of Milwaukee) Great pizza and a real theater organ performer in
between our sets.Tell him to come up and say hello or give him my email addy.  John