[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Berlin, Amsterdam and Prague

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 21 13:11:49 PDT 2011

> Nita Hemeter <nhemeter at gmail.com> wrote
>
> Hello Listmates,
>
>   I am going to Berlin, Amsterdam and Prague in November and wanted
> to get
> ideas of where to go and hear some Traditional Jazz in these
> cities.  Any
> ideas?
>
> Many thanks,

Dear Nita

You can google search   <Jazz in Berlin> and find a calendar of jazz
performances there. Surf the site, and go to November. One you might
like is the Swing Time Syncopators who have a steady residency at the
Old Pump in the Tiergarten.

Google search <Jazz in Amsterdam> and you come up with a number of
sites to visit.

Google search <Jazz in Prague> and you also get a bunch of sites to
surf.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband