[Dixielandjazz] My Pianist, Wynton & Sweet Georgia Brown

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 16:37:47 PDT 2011

Thanks for the link. The pianist, Dan Nimmer, used to play with my  band.

He always played the right stuff at the right time. As evidenced by his
staying out of the way of everyone else here and not overplaying as many
pianists do.

Again, thanks!
Bill

In a message dated 9/19/2011 4:04:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,