[Dixielandjazz] A New Audience for Our Kind of Music??

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 10:20:36 PDT 2011

 It has indeed gone viral on the web,, can't hurt OKOM  a bit and may actually attract new audiences.
And that tune alone is probably the reason OKOM even exists today,  so all that will not play it just don't
but stop trashing it because those that do play it are getting repeat bookings and more than likely higher income
from OKOM gigs. :))

Yahoo !!!

Cheers,

Bart