[Dixielandjazz] Sweet Georgia Brown

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Mon Sep 19 08:14:00 PDT 2011

Spot on.

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com] On Behalf Of Pat Ladd
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 11:01 AM
To: lherault at bu.edu
Cc: dixieland jazz
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Sweet Georgia Brown

I have just played this link.

What brilliant stuff. and swung like crazy ...right up to the point when
Marsalis started followed by the sax and then the drummer. It was still
pretty driving stuff but it was no longer the jazz which I knew.

I could have listened to the violin and guitar all evening. I couldn`t wait
for Marsalis and the rest to finish .

Maybe I am just getting old.

Pat