[Dixielandjazz] Million Dollar Collection

Eric Holroyd eholroyd at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 19 05:07:22 PDT 2011

Jim O’Briant said:

> Someone did a fairly sloppy job of scanning all these tunes.

Yes they did - and it's not just the tunes. Many of the index pages are
skewed too.

But if one of those badly skewed pages really appeals to me I'll print it,
cut it square and then re-scan it, before copying it back into the book.

That would take a few minutes, but as the books have been provided gratis
it's worth fixing up.

For all its various faults, the Million Dollar Collection should be a
Treasure Trove for a working musician.

Eric Holroyd
Sydney, Australia