[Dixielandjazz] A New Audience for Our Kind of Music??

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Sep 19 02:50:51 PDT 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_EsxukdNXM

Weirdly, a reverse video - of Dixieland cows doing their thing has more than twice the number of hits as the video of cows enjoying the human Dixieland band. I guess it could be down to cows finding it difficult to use a keyboard with their hooves and thus unable to show the extent of their appreciation online.

All the best,

Allan