[Dixielandjazz] Hal Linden interviewed

Steve Marcus semarcus1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 19:38:19 PDT 2011

I've enjoyed Hal Linden's performances as a singer, instrumentalist, and sitcom main character.  But I loved his performance in The Rothschilds.  The crowning song for his character, Mayer Rothschild, is "In My Own Lifetime."  He sang it beautifully, and I hope that he keeps it in his current shows.

BTW, we were informed that mine was the first high school to produce The Rothschilds, which we presented in my senior year (1974).

Steve Marcus
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=33623088&trk=tab_pro
http://home.comcast.net/~stevenmarcus/site/
http://home.comcast.net/~stevenmarcus/pwpimages/WOW!.jpg
www.steinwaychicago.com

Cell: 224-578-2987
Steinway Piano Gallery of Hinsdale: 630-325-0500
Please send your responses to both email addresses:
semarcus1 at yahoo.com
smarcus at steinway.com