[Dixielandjazz] Collier, Bergreen, and Louis

Glen Page gpage at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 15 18:14:04 PDT 2011

Greetings all,
I raised my eyebrows when 	Bergreen attributed "If you Don't
Like......You Can Kiss My F.... ass "to SOL Blues."I have always heard that
Ory used this in "Do What Ory Say"It would certainly more in context with
the title of the tune than it would be relevant with Louis' tune.

And if you don't like...........................

Cheers, Glen.