[Dixielandjazz] Gibson Guitar situation

CreightB at aol.com CreightB at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 13:49:22 PDT 2011

This is from _letters at jazzonthetube.com_ (mailto:letters at jazzonthetube.com)
:
    "Many people wrote us concerned about the
US  federal government's apparent desire to
drive Gibson Guitar out of business -  or out
of the country.
If you missed the  first video on this, we have
another one that tells the story in greater
detail and has a link to a petition you can
sign to support the  company.
It's an outrageous and alarming situation.
Please watch this video and share the page
widely and consider signing  the petition.

Video:  _http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/4887.html_
(http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/4887.html)

Ken  McCarthy
Founder, Jazz on the Tube"
Pretty sad situation, but never fear; our Government is at work.
Creight Bricker, lurker