[Dixielandjazz] New CD & DVD

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 09:12:16 PDT 2011

There is a magnificent new CD & DVD package. It features Wynton Marsalis and his Lincoln Center Orchestra in 8-piece Oliver Creole band format with two guests - Eric Clapton and Chris Stainton (Clapton's long time keyboard player) playing the blues. I guess a lot of listmates will hate it, but open your ears to some magnificent music. Following on from earlier comments the music cannot stay wrapped in aspic - things evolve!

Follow the link

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005DZMODI/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Once again, I will have to run for cover.

best

Louis