[Dixielandjazz] A 21-year old's viewpoint

Eric Holroyd eholroyd at optusnet.com.au
Tue Sep 13 18:06:14 PDT 2011

I was so glad to read Rob’s comments on my Louis post.

And I’m happy to hear that he’s doing an essay of Louis too.

> having read this book, i have to aggree with eric here.

It’s always nice to have someone aggree with me!

>  but what's with all the psych-analysing the awfer does?

I wondered that too, and reflected on how many other awfers write similar guff!

> his big band recordings sertenly seem to swing a lot to me

They sertenly do to me too!

Best of luck Rob!

Eric Holroyd