[Dixielandjazz] Jazz for Cows!

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 10:53:27 PDT 2011

 I remember seeing that article Jude ,  several years ago

Yet another marketing idea sell your bands to Dairy Farmers,
or barter your band's time for Milk and Butter, and fertilizer  :))

You must however play the  Livery Stable  ODJB song  with all the animal sounds

Cattle Industry look out here we come.  $$$$$$$$$$
Big Money in Dixieland is Back !!

Bart.