[Dixielandjazz] vinyl

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 01:34:31 PDT 2011

Hi,
I'm on the buying, not selling, end of the business, but if a Tel-Aviv
second hand store saw it fit to import some 5,000 LPs from the
Netherlands, over half of which - more or less traditional jazz
(including swing) - it certainly did not do it to lose money!
Otherwise, as stated in the article, I always see there lots of kids
searching for rock (or whatever) LPs.
Cheers