[Dixielandjazz] NEW-TJP 2147

Dick Karner dickkarner at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 10:06:10 PDT 2011

From: TRADJAZZ PRODUCTIONS
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 12:02 PM
To: dickkarner at hotmail.com
Subject: NEW-TJP 2147

Recorded live at the Chattanooga Traditional Jazz Festival April 30 and May 1, 2011, we are proud to present the NEW El Dorado Jazz Band cd.

Co-led by Hal Smith and Clint Baker, this band has taken the trad scene to it's fullest with it's hot New Orleans Jazz music.  Besides Smith and Baker there is Carl 'Sonny' Leyland, Mike Baird, Marc Caparone,Katie Cavera, and Georgia Korba. This is the band's second cd release, with the first one(Hot California Jazz)released in 2010.Numerous videos from the 2010 and 2011 Fresno Jazz Fests have been posted on You Tube.  As always you may purchase a copy from our website or Worlds Records

TRADJAZZ PRODUCTIONS.

Clint Baker-trombone, vocals

Hal Smith-washboard

Marc Caparone-cornet, vocals

Mike Baird-clarinet

Carl 'Sonny' Leyland-piano, vocals

Katie Cavera-banjo, vocals

Georgia Korba-string bass.

--
Change your info? Stop the emails? Easy! Just click this link