[Dixielandjazz] Okeh laughing record

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Fri Sep 9 14:09:29 PDT 2011

Anton, presumably you meant Lucie Bernardo rather than Bernado.  But
while I was at YouTube listening to the Spike Jones version, I
spotted a link that led to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-tjzpwRDo&feature=related

which identifies Karl Valentin and Liesl Karlstadt as the
performers.  That recording sounds to me like the Okeh record--but it
would, I suppose, if Valentin & Karlstadt were trying to copy
Bernardo & Rathke.

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org