[Dixielandjazz] Back at last

Bob Romans lodibrass at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 07:36:42 PDT 2011

 *Hi Music Lovers!*
*Like the old song says, "It's Been A Long, Long Time..."*
*Cell Block 7's  infamous ex-cons  will once again be shamelessly destroying
the laws
of jazz this coming Tuesday evening, Sept.6, at the famous ROYCE FARM'S BAR
BQ!
The bedlam/trouble/noise starts about 6:30 and ends somewhere close 8:30
unless we're arrested first!*

*Come on over, bring your friends, relatives, and for sure people you don't
much like, and once more risk your reputation!*

*Here's more info on the joint;

**http://www.roycefarmsbbq.com/* <http://www.roycefarmsbbq.com/>

*Directions;
10880 N Highway 99 Stockton, CA 95236 -
(209) 931-8333
Open Weekdays 10am-9pm; Sat 7am-9pm
S/E corner of Eight Mile Road and hyw 99 across from the Chevron station.

If you no longer wish to recieve this message, please let me know...no hurt
feelings, but my boys, Guido and Bubba, WILL pay you a visit!*
*Until later!
*
*Warmest regards,
Bob Romans,