[Dixielandjazz] Kenny G

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 22:18:52 PDT 2011

Kenny G has been bantered around on here before  and it has not affected his bank account at all, rumor has it he actually now owns
Otis Elevator too and Musak..  Under the directions and advice of Henry J. Kaiser  He found a Need and He Filled It,  and got paid very well for doing so.

Pretty sure he has never even heard of this list,  He is still not sweating anything Pat Matheny had  to say about him either, as he could also buy and sell Pat several times

as well as most of us too.  His Bank account is doing just fine unless his bank is overdrawn and has insufficient funds.   And it has been known to happen.

Cheers,

Bart.