[Dixielandjazz] Kenny G

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 16:55:39 PDT 2011

Sorry Bill, the email I sent (below) was supposed to be back to the whole
list - forgot to hit "reply all"

Our recently departed musician friend Jim Rothermel used to say that,
despite all the ridicule Kenny G gets, techinically, he is a great soprano
player and, more to the point, he's "laughing all the way to the bank"
unlike most of the rest of us.

Scott Anthony