[Dixielandjazz] Sugar

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Fri Sep 2 08:21:37 PDT 2011

Indeed, this track was reissued on Lake LACD77. It comes from a BBC
broadcast of  July 2, 1963.
The 3 "Sugars" were composed by
- Meyer, Young (2'11)
- Yellen, Ager (2'56)
- Pinkard, Alexander, Mitchell (1'26)
On Lake lACD148 there's also a track called "Sugar" (1'34), recorded for
Parlophone on August 13, 1963 and composers are given as Pinkard, Alexander,
Mitchell.
The personnel of these tracks includes John R.T. Davies.

So don't look further Phil!

Gerard Bielderman, publisher of the Temperance Seven Discography.