[Dixielandjazz] Girls Go Crazy About...

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 30 13:35:09 PDT 2011

Robert Ringwald wrote:
> As I remember, Max Collie also recorded this tune with words.

Dear Bob,
Max, a dear old ex-Australian mate, did it several times.
But I suspect that you have in mind the the following, made during the "World Champions of New Orleans Jazz" competition tour of the US.
Perhaps, the less said about that the better.
8>)
Very kind regards,
Bill.

'On Tour In The USA'
Max Collie's Rhythm Aces.
[LP & CD. GHB GHB63, BCD-63]
Phil Mason (c) Max Collie (tb/vcl) Jack Gilbert (cl/as) Jim McIntosh (bj) Trefor Williams (b) Ron McKay (d/vcl)
Live "Big Horn Underground", Atlanta, Georgia. 15 March 1974
    Original Tuxedo Rag     (CD)
    Savoy Blues
    All The Girls Go Crazy (mc vcl)
    Too Busy (rm vcl)